For all Xbox one gamers locked in their man caves and basements from dusk till dawn and then dusk again, 2015 has already been an ecstatic year as everybody gets a piece of what they love with game releases such as Game of thrones episode two the lost lords in February, Mortal Kombat x in April and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in May. But the year is still far from over and there is still plenty plenty more action to come.
- Of all the most anticipated Xbox one games not yet released perhaps the most obviously anticipated game has to be the first person shooter game Halo 5: Guardians, slated for release on October 27th. The Halo franchise is developed by 343 industries and is nearly synonymous with Xbox. Halo 5: Guardians plot is expected to be that the established peace in the colonies crumbles just as the greatest defenders of humanity go missing. Spartan Locke is charged with the difficult responsibility of unraveling this conspiracy if the galaxy is to survive.
- Batman: Arkham Knight developed by Rocksteady Studios and slated for release on June 23rd. It will be set in dark city of Gotham as the batman an ordinary man who trained himself to reach the peak of human physical and mental ability so as to be able to rid his city of crime and corruption. The game will also feature police commissioner Gordon and his daughter Barbara as well as the notorious Cat-woman, with the main villain of the story being the enigmatic and powerful Arkham Knight.
- Assassins Creed Syndicate is the ninth installment of games franchise and though its release date has not yet been given it is anticipated that the game will live up-to its fans expectations. The game will retain its third person open world setting and will take place in 1868 London during the Victorian era as the story mainly focuses on twins Evie and Jacob as they try to survive in a criminal underworld controlled by the dangerous templers.
- Tom Clancy games never disappoint fans looking for some intense missions and firefight action. Tom Clancy’s The Division is a 2016 upcoming open world third person shooting game developed by Ubisoft and is inspired by real world events namely Directive 51 and operations darkwinter which show that the United States is not as secure as it used to be. The plot of the game involves the spread of a deadly and infectious disease that within five days leads to the collapse of government and anarchy ensues. As it is discovered that the disease is spread by issued currency bank notes the president forms a special ops division to find the source of this conspiracy and save the United States.
- For fans who love multiplayer fantasy games the 2016 is set to be a great years for them as City State Entertainment are working on Camelot Unchained which will be a sequel to Mark Jacobs Dark Age of Camelot. The game is anticipated to have some nice battle sequences and will focus heavily on its gameplay.
Without a doubt Xbox one gamers are in for some great virtual adventures for the rest of 2015 and the start of 2016 as different companies plan to release games for their fans enjoyment and there is no better console to enjoy the best graphics and gameplay features than on Xbox one.
Thanks for reading and please share your comments below.